where quality printing starts
We believe that only the state-of-the-art technology and a highly trained professional team can provide the flexibility and security you need to prepare your product for printing. We have designed our digital artwork preparation procedures and processes to meet the highest professional standards. As a result of our decades of experience, your printed product will always truly be at the end of the production process, what you dreamed.
• This is a print produced by a regularly calibrated digital printer, which is handled as a colour standard during the offset printing process, and we can match the colour of this digital print during the offset printing process within the tolerance of printing standard.
• In line with the resolution of digital displays, the higher resolution provides us the best appearance in the printing, as well. The average printing screen is 70 lines / cm, which means 70 x 70 = 4.900 dots per square cm. Our printing house works with a unique resolution of 100 lines / cm, which means, we normally use 100 x 100 = 10.000 dots per square cm. This results more than double comprehensive printing and better print quality.
• We can receive the print-ready files in all available ways, which are then subjected of a detailed Pdf inspection for the best results. During the inspection, we examine the resolution, the fonts, and colours of the content. If we experience non-compliance, we notify our customer.
• For the convenience of our customers, we provide the possibility to fully manage the graphical files through an interactive user-friendly interface. The use of the interface is absolutely secure, which can be accessible with personal password.
• All devices used in our production are regularly calibrated, which is the key to the consistent high quality. Therefore, you can be sure that you will always receive the highest quality as a result of your order.
• It is a part of our production technology, that the complete approved graphic data is digitally printed and inspected prior to offset printing. At this stage of production, it is still possible to correct mistakes free of charge. If it is requested by our customers, the digitally printed version will also be handed over to them.
• Our highly qualified colleagues are at your disposal in all professional matters.
• In case of individual demands of our customers, we cooperate in the design, dimensioning and modelling of cardboard boxes.
guarantee for quality and efficiency
Anyone can buy printing machines but much fewer people can print effectively and in high quality with them. We are proud, that our production technology is based on more than three decades of know-how, so you can always be sure to receive the best available quality from us.
Our sheet-fed machines have all been selected to contribute to our core values, which are QUALITY, FLEXIBILITY, EFFICIENCY and CUSTOMER FOCUS.
• The colours, which cannot be printed with the traditional basic printing colours (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) are printed with a so-called spot colour.
• In addition to the four basic printing colours (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow), we offer the option to print four more colours in one run (4+4 colours in B/1 format, 4+4 colours + 1 lacquer in B/2 format).
• We make 100 percent colour and print quality control regularly, during the printing process with our Heidelberg Image Control device, which is currently the most advanced sheet-fed offset print inspection system in the world.
• With our special printing machines, we are able to apply glossy and matt varnishes at the same time, which create a unique effect. In order to learn about the potential of this technology, ask our colleagues who are ready to provide more information.
• A special effect, similar to the surface of an orange, caused by the interaction of varnishes with different chemical properties.
• If required, we are able to print plastic substrates, e.g. PVC, PE, PP.
• In this case, the printing is done on a metallized, metallic-looking surface, which results a completely unique and special-looking, metallically shiny product.
• Shiny, metallic surface can be achieved with this method. During hot foil stamping, we press the substrate on the desired surface with a metal cliché using heat and pressure release coloured foil.
• It is technically the same as foil stamping, but we do not use foil here.
where the imagination comes true
In order to implement what you envisioned, our company offers full range of bindery operation services. We know that every print project is a result of careful and lengthy preparation, and accordingly, we perform it with the same diligence and thoroughness.
The parameters and the capacity of our binding machines are in line with our sheet-fed printing machines and our customers’ needs.
• It means binding of publications, which have less number of pages, using wire clips. If it is required, we can also use a staple that can be attached to a folder (so-called Omega staple).
• A binding method with outstanding tear strength, already available from a product thickness of 2 mm, in which the individual pages of the book are joined together with an adhesive that reacts with the air humidity on the side of the spine.
• It means the folding of paper sheets. Beside the standard folding solutions, it can be an altar, a leaflet or even a cross fold.
• Surface finishing method in which glossy, matt, scratch-resistant matt or Soft Touch films are applied to the surface. The films also protect the surface against mechanical damage.
• Binding solution for fast and easy fastening of sheets together. Used primarily for calendars.
• The preparation of finished goods for transport, which can be in a collection box, shrink-wrapped, on a pallet, stretch-wrapped, strapped.